We will accept the following items:
- Childrens’ clothing from preemies/infants to size 20 and junior sizes.
- Children’s ALL seasons
- Maternity items -ALL seasons
- Feeding and bath equipment
- Baby and child furniture
- Cribs (Per the ban/recall by the Consumer Product Safety Commission, we cannot accept any cribs with a manufacture date prior to June, 2011. This includes cribs that have been converted to a toddler bed). Any crib/crib-to-toddler-bed manufactured before June, 2011, unfortunately, will be rejected. More information can be found at http://www.cpsc.gov/onsafety/2011/06/the-new-crib-standard-questions-and-answers/
- Strollers (all types)
- Outside toys
- Videos & DVDs
- Stuffed Animals (limit 5)
- Bumbo Seats (Bumbos will be accepted, but MUST have been modified with the Repair Kit from Bumbo International Trust. Bumbo seats MUST include a restraint belt with a warning label and a new warning sticker, otherwise they will be rejected. Free repair kits can be ordered by visiting www.recall.BumboUSA.com or by calling (866) 898-4999)
We cannot accept:
- Any recalled items. You must check this website to see if any of your items are on the recall list. The new laws impose enormous penalties to those who sell recalled items. Sellers who submit recalled items will not be allowed to sell with our sale in the future.
- Mattresses. Per Texas state law, no mattresses will be accepted (including crib mattresses)- thank you for your understanding!
We reserve the right to reject any items submitted for sale. Sweet Repeats – YOUR consignment sale – will continue to grow if we have a great reputation. If someone comes to the sale and gets lots of bargains and great quality clothes, they are probably going to tell their friends. The success of the sale depends on a good turnout of shoppers. If we give them the bargains that they want, then your sale will grow each year.