We may ask for your help at check-in time or your item will be rejected if you have not followed these instructions.
- Bring clothes in first-class condition and clean. We CANNOT accept stained, badly worn clothing with excessive fading or lint balls, torn clothing, items with missing buttons, or broken snaps. We cannot accept items not properly labeled.
- Clothes must be hung on hangers with the hook pointing to the left and the tag on the right shoulder if you are facing it (make a question mark with the hanger.) See Tag Guidelines for further instructions.
- Please sew loose hems and make sure zippers, buttons and snaps work properly and are fully buttoned and snapped.
- Spending a little extra time getting your items ready will mean more money $$$ for you. Items that are cleaned, ironed, and starched, with all pieces attached, and loose threads clipped, sell much better!!
- When selling more than one item in a bundle, the items MUST be attached with safety pins. The items can easily become misplaced if they fall off of the hanger. We will not be held responsible for any items not properly secured.
- We will accept sizes 0 to 16 and junior items for girls and 0 to 20 for boys, as well as maternity clothing Size accurately or your item won’t sell.
- Check the recall list to see if any of your items on the list.
- Toys that require batteries MUST have working batteries in them. Upon check-in, you will be asked to demonstrate that it works.
- We discourage the sale of monster toys and toy weapons as well as any item that may be offensive or frightening to children.
- We will NOT accept Nintendo Systems, or any other game system, nor will we accept games for these systems.
- Toys must be clean.
- Toys and games must have all pieces. Toys with pieces should be sealed in zip lock bags and bags should be taped shut with the tag taped to the outside of the bag.
- Small toys may be combined in zipper lock bags and sold as one item.
- Reinforce the pin area of the tag for those items that will be tumbled, i.e. stuffed animals.
- Large toys and outdoor play equipment must be clean, and free of dirt and water. They must include all pieces.
- DO NOT TAPE OVER BARCODES when affixing tags to your merchandise. If the barcode is damaged during the de-tagging process, it will not scan and you may not get credit for the sale of that item.
- Items must be priced at $1 or above, in half-dollar increments (For example: $1.50, $2.00, $2.50 etc). Smaller items may be sold together. Either bag items together and/or pin sets together.
- Socks and accessories should be placed in zipper lock bags and bags should be taped shut with the tag taped to the outside. Underpants will NOT be accepted.
- Shoes should be placed in zipper lock bags.
- For items with multiple separate pieces that can’t be pinned, taped, or bagged together and are being sold as a set, put an index card on EACH piece. Use the barcoded tag as normal but include “1 of X”, where X is the number of pieces either handwritten or in the description. On all the other tags, write your seller number, the description, and “2 of X”, “3 of X”, etc. DO NOT write the price on any tag except the first. Only use multiple tags for separate pieces; do not use multiple tags for items that are attached together.
- All items not picked up by 5:30 pm on Saturday will be donated to our designated charities.
- If selling a car seat, please call the Department of Transportation at 800-484-9393 to ensure that it has not been recalled.
- All car seats have an expiration date established by the manufacturer. We will not accept a car seat that expires within six months of the sale or has already expired.