There is no need to shop overpriced malls and department stores!
With Sweet Repeats there is no more running from garage sale to garage sale to find that great bargain!
We have put it all under one roof just for YOU!
Come see the best in “gently used” children & junior’s clothing, nursery items, shoes, baby equipment, baby, juvenile and household furniture, outside playground equipment, books, software, videos and toys, galore.
- Sweet Repeats only accepts Cash and Credit Cards (Discover, MasterCard and Visa) as payment.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes.
- Items without tags and items with the prices re-written or crossed out will not be accepted at the cash register for sale.
- Plan to make more than one trip by the sale. Many items will be marked to discount to Half Price from 1 pm to 3pm on sale day. Please note that doors will close at noon and re-open at 1 pm.
- Check both the boys and girls sections for sized you may need since there are so many things that are unisex these days.
- We suggest that if you are looking for a specific item such as a carseat or breast pump, you research that item and what model or type you will need before the sale. If you purchase an item that does not work for you after you get home, you may tag it with your consignor number and bring it by the sale during any of the designated accepting merchandise times, otherwise ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
- We ask everyone to be considerate of other shoppers and our sellers considering the short number of hours we have to shop and to sell. We ask that you remove from racks those items you reasonably expect to purchase, and that you make your purchases within a reasonable period of time. Please return unpurchased items to where you found them. We reserve the right to refuse service to inconsiderate shoppers.
As you may be aware, there is a new federal law that imposes very stringent standards for the sale or resale of children’s products. We have asked all sellers to abide by the new federal law in providing products for sale, and we have endeavored to exclude items from the sale that the Consumer Product Safety Commission considers to be at a higher risk for containing lead. The federal law does not require Sweet Repeats to certify that the products sold are lead-free and phthalate-free, but in an abundance of caution, we want all buyers to know that we do not certify that the products sold at Sweet Repeats are lead-free or phthalate-free.