Shop First! Bring a friend!
Shop our Volunteer Presale on Friday night from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Plus, with our new wristband policy, you will receive one additional wristband for each extra shift worked. For example, if you work two extra shifts, you get two extra wristbands and can bring two friends! Working these extra shift helps ensure the success of our sale, and allows you a chance to share Friday night’s great deals and selection with your friends or family members.
Make 10% more if you are a Sweet Repeats Seller.
- Shifts are taken on a first-come, first-served basis, so sign up early.
- Please note which shifts are reserved for MOPS Moms only.
- All available shifts are listed on My Consignment Manager.
- If you are new to My Consignment Manager, sign up for a free account with a user id and password.
- If you plan to sell, sign up as a seller first, and then sign up for a volunteer shift.
- If you sign up to volunteer, then decide you want to be a seller, contact us.
- Feel free to volunteer your husband’s also! We need brute strength during the Wednesday evening shift and the Saturday afternoon shift.
Our Volunteer Policy:
Please thoughtfully consider the commitment before requesting a shift.
If you volunteer to work a shift and do not follow through with your commitment, you will lose your privileges as a volunteer. Volunteers who miss their scheduled shift after the volunteer pre-sale, and who take advantage of the early shopping privileges will be assessed a $10.00 early shopping fee, and will not be permitted to register as a volunteer for future sales. This fee will be deducted from your sale funds.
Volunteer registration begins February 1st for our Spring Sale, and August 1st for our Fall Sale.